Our workshops are fully inclusive and great for all ages and abilities. In one session we provide a full introduction to graffiti art including:
- The History of Graffiti/Street art
- Design and drawing skills
- Health and safety
- Learning skills 1-3 including basic spray-can use, special effects, stencils, and outlining.
We provide 2 artists and can work with up 12 y/p (6 per artist) at any one time.
We can create:
- Full day session (up to 5 hrs) 2 x 8x4ft or 4 x 4x4ft boards.
- Evening session (up to 3 hrs) 1 x 8x4ft or 2 x4x4 ft boards.
All our boards are 6mm thick boards, which is easy to manoeuvre and display inside or outside.
Graffiti Name boards
These are usually for individuals to take home and feature their names in graffiti style lettering.
They are very popular at fun days/events and great as rewards at the end of longer projects. We provide 2 artists and can work with up 4 y/p (2 per artist) at any one time. We can create:
- Full day session (up to 5 hrs) 18 x 4x2 ft boards
- Half day session (up to 3 hrs) 12 x 4x2 ft boards
To find out more about our Graffiti Workshops and how to make a booking!
Please get in contact with the 'Positive Arts Team'.